Construction Law in North Carolina

Litigation and Arbitration
Contract Drafting and Interpretation
Contract Disputes
Claims of Lien
Design Defects
Insurance and Bond Claims
Miller Act Claims
Warranty Claims
Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practices

The Plyler Law Firm provides representation involving claims for or against those in the construction industry, including owners, contractors, subcontractors, sureties, suppliers and materialmen, architects and others. Matthew R. Plyler helps his clients regarding the intracies of the claims process and can provide representation in state and federal courts in North Carolina.

Depending on the situation, a variety of fee arrangements may be available. The Plyler Law Firm offers alternative fee options on a case by case basis. Please call Matt Plyler to discuss your particular situation at (910) 483-4LAW (4529) or click here to email Mr. Plyler. Please include your name, address, day and evening phone numbers. We respond promptly to all inquiries.


Plyler Law Firm, P.A.
Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 53987
Fayetteville, NC 28305-3987

Street Address:
3307 Bragg Blvd.
Fayetteville, NC 28303

Telephone - (910) 483-4LAW (4529)
Fax - (910) 483-7144

Copyright 2000 - 2013 Plyler Law Firm, P.A. All Rights Reserved.
Personal injury attorneys and other lawyers, please call about associations or referrals.

This web site is designed for general information only. The Plyler Law Firm, P.A. does not by this web site solicit clients for representation on matters outside the state of North Carolina, nor does this page establish an attorney-client relationship with those viewing the web site. The submission of any email to the firm or any person associated with the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship nor any agreement to provide legal advice or services. The viewer should not act or rely on any information in this web site, but rather legal advice and service must be based on the specific circumstances of each case. Any person in need of representation or legal advice should consult with an attorney regarding application of the law to his or her specific situation.